In what ways are promotion/sales opportunities for artists created?
We create opportunities by promoting artists and their artwork through content-creation/marketing.
- Press-releases regarding our activities.
- Blog-articles written by our team, participating artists, art-professionals and art-businesses, in the spirit of Vocation for Art.
- Articles for our media-partners like: Magazines, art-market reports, art-websites and art-news websites.
- Book(s) for artists: We create and publish books about making a living from art and art career development. For example: The Artists' Advice
- Book(s) for art-lovers, buyers and collectors: In our art collection books we promote our participating artists with their artworks worldwide.
For example: 1001 Reasons to Love the Earth
- We use our social-media channels to support Your art content.
We love sharing great art work and and hope we can increase your audience.
Are there any costs?
Our Newsletter is 100% FREE and always will be. We also offer FREE downloadable valuable publications to our newsletter subscribers.
Submitting/Sending your art-work to us is Free. The promotion of your social-media content and participating in our art books is also Free.
Did we miss anything here? :)
On our website we have a books page were we offer books and downloadable PDF's created by us or from other authors. These are paid products and have clearly communicated prices.
I took the interview, can I have it?
Sure, no problem. Please send us a request to: mail(at)noenga.com and we'll send it to you.
I subscribed to the newsletter and submitted my artwork for sale, what now?
We create physical art sales opportunities by promoting artists and their artwork through content-marketing. We create art-collection books -featuring artists and their art-work- and recommend featured artists to use these publications to boost their bio/resume (CV). We are not involved in art sales commissions or anything like that, and always connect potential buyers directly with our participating artists.
How can I and/or my organization collaborate with NOENGA® VocationforArt?
We are very open people. Feel free to propose us a way in which we can collaborate and help each other reach goals. We are are looking forward to work with you.
Where can I download the FREE publications?
It’s easy, go to our Home page http://www.vocationforart.com , subscribe to our Newsletter to join us. Whenever we have a new free publication ready, you'll be the first to receive it.
We hope you'll enjoy it! By the way, as a subscriber you also receive discount vouchers for our paid publications.